Sunday 2 December 2007

Who am I?

Hello!

I'm a girl. I'm 15 years old. I have long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. I'm tall. I have a piercing in my nose.
I live in Badalona with my parents and my sister. She is 11 years old. I have got a dog. His name is Boby.
I like playing football, I always play football on Tuesdays and Thursdays. When we have matches we play on Saturdays too.
I love going out with my friends. I like to see them every day, because they are the most important people in my life. When we are together, we always have a good time and a good laugh!
On Mondays and Wednesdays I go to an English school because I need to improve my English.
My school is Badalona-VII of course,.It's a secondary school as you know. I'm in my fourth year, like the rest of the people in this photo.

In the photo I'm wearing a white and grey striped shirt. I'm next to a girl. She's wearing a black sweatshirt. I'm in the second row.

Goodbye! See you soon.

No comments: